What is this London Mac User Group Slack people talk about?
The (LMUG) is a community where anyone can join and discuss all things Apple or just issues they face with the Apple devices in their care.
- There is no cost for you to join this community
- Conversations run from #general to in-depth discussions.
- This is a welcoming community, in line with its Code of Conduct.
How do I join this free slack team?
- Send us an email from the email address your membership is linked to Membership@www.craigjobbins.com
- You will verify the address, and choose a unique username by which you will be known.
- You may opt out of Slack’s periodic emails, your address will not be added to any other list. Only the Admin team can view your address.
How does one log in after joining?
Here are some common ways to participate:
- Visit lmug.slack.com/ to participate when you can.
- Install the Slack app for your OS from slack.com/downloads
- Participate from a mobile device using its browser or native app.
I’m logged in, now what?
Conversation happens in “channels”. Channels are often focused on technology topic areas, with such examples as ones for #Photography, #Events and #Keynotes, or geographic regions like #london, or professional development topics.
Announcements will be received only periodic posts from the Admin Team. Each user is welcome to join or leave other channels depending on current needs.